Going on 60hrs without a charge, still 21% left

DocRid

Apr 1, 2015
Visit site
sss.jpg

WiFi has been on the entire time, while Power Saving has been off.

Obviously I haven't really touched the phone minus two days ago when I was updating everything and installing Nova (hence the battery drain shown two days ago on the graph). I still have my S4 with a different carrier for a couple weeks so I've been using that instead of the Edge.

DWS44

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
Yesterday was my first full regular work day with the Edge, so I used it pretty much as I normally use a phone with WiFi, BT, etc all turned on. Started the day with a full charge, never touched a charger during the day, went to bed with 60% remaining. I know my usage isn't nearly as extreme as others, but the battery is proving more than sufficient to my needs.

sekelani

Apr 13, 2015
Visit site
The battery "issues" people seem to keep bringing up in articles and news seems to BS imo. Mines been great.

S6 Edge
Why? Because your phone is holding up just fine? I'M thinking its either i have a defective batch or im loosing my mind. I had to charge my phone 3 times today. 1st was when i charged it up to 56% in stores to allow it to smart exchange my information from my older device then has im about to get home an hour later it dies. Then i charge it again till 100%
Then it lasts 4 and a half hours.... the screèn time had a usage of 4 Hour and 48 minute
TELL me im talking BS....

DaMaRa1109

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
Why? Because your phone is holding up just fine? I'M thinking its either i have a defective batch or im loosing my mind. I had to charge my phone 3 times today. 1st was when i charged it up to 56% in stores to allow it to smart exchange my information from my older device then has im about to get home an hour later it dies. Then i charge it again till 100%
Then it lasts 4 and a half hours.... the screèn time had a usage of 4 Hour and 48 minute

K. I could care less about your phone. Mines been good. I don't have to tell u anything.

S6 Edge

Nickanthony

Apr 13, 2015
Visit site
K. I could care less about your phone. Mines been good. I don't have to tell u anything.

S6 Edge

What's the point in being such an *** to other people? You say it's BS which means we're making it up but can't it just be that some are defective and not behaving the way they should be. Might only be 5-10% of them. I'm glad yours is working great for you but you obviously don't care how it's working out for anybody else so what's the point in coming in here and calling people liars then being rude to them?

ray sital

Feb 23, 2014
Visit site
What's the point in being such an *** to other people? You say it's BS which means we're making it up but can't it just be that some are defective and not behaving the way they should be. Might only be 5-10% of them. I'm glad yours is working great for you but you obviously don't care how it's working out for anybody else so what's the point in coming in here and calling people liars then being rude to them?

He's offended someone has said bad things bout a device he owns, as are a lot of people here when something negative is said.

It's hard not to be defensive I guess.

Posted via the Android Central App

PRidd

Apr 1, 2015
Visit site
I returned my phone due to the screen rotation issue. I haven't had time to do a good battery review on the new phone but it looks like it's going down about 1% an hour.

Last edited:

anon(2383976)

May 10, 2012
Visit site

As from other user experiences I suggest to factory reset even out of the box. That seems to solve battery related issues

TheGeekNextDoor

Dec 22, 2010
Visit site
The fact that you didn't reset and have great battery life doesn't mean that resetting a phone won't make the battery life better for a phone that is having trouble. Get a grip. We are here to help people, not make them feel horrible.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
djaa7