Switching from iPhone 5 to Galaxy S6e, few questions

gvXVI

Aug 10, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys, so I'm gonna make the leap later this week, and I had a few questions about setup.

1. What's the best way to transfer my contacts/data from my iPhone 5 to the S6e?

2. What's the best music manager to easily sync songs between Windows 8 and my S6?

EMGSM

Trusted Member
Apr 8, 2015
Visit site
Not sure about transferring contacts, but as far as music goes, you don't need anything like like iTunes. Just connect the phone to the computer open up the music folder, then drag & drop. The phone supports MP3. M4A, AAC, OGG,OGA, WAV, WMA,AMR, FLAC, MIDI and a few others. Hope this helps.

ctk4949

Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
On ur crapple phone, you should install gmail and it will sync up all your contacts. So now when you sign in with your gmail account, you will always have your contacts.

spawn9859

Sep 6, 2012
Visit site
I work at AT&T and we use the AT&T Mobile Transfer app. Transfers everything except music on iPhone because Apple sucks. Easiest app to use. There are two buttons. From this phone and To this phone.

Akshue

Mar 28, 2015
Visit site
I did the same move... Backup contacts via iCloud. Load into Google. Music is tougher, but get them there with a drag and drop.

MalinoisK9

Dec 14, 2014
Visit site
If you go to either iTunes or your I cloud it allows you to create a vct or vcf of you contacts. You would just email it to your self. Set up your email on the new one than download that from the email and you will have all your contacts. Not trying to be a smart *** here but Google is your friend as there is tons of info out there on how to do contacts and music.