hi I just got the galaxy S6 edge and tried to install the gear manager

GWaLL13

Apr 23, 2014
Visit site
You may have to try a factory reset
If you're getting that error code for all apps, that doesn't seem normal. Maybe first restart in recovery mode and do a cache wipe.

Posted via the Android Central App

erasat

May 12, 2013
Visit site
Gear manager won't install or any other samsung app it keeps giving me error code 102 when I tried to install it what am I doing wrong?

If after a reboot it is still giving you the same error then before trying the factory reset just remove your Samsung Account and go to Settings, Applications Manager and clear cache and data of the Samsung Account, Samsung In-app purchase, Samsung Push Services and the Galaxy Apps Applications and reboot, then go to Accounts and Add one and sign in to your Samsung Account and then try again installing the Gear Manager or any other app.

If that still doesn't work consider doing the above posted, try first just the Wipe Cache and if still doesn't work then the Factory reset.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
You will need the Samsung apps (app) which you may need to d/l from Samsung's app store then get Gear Manager. There isn't any reason I am aware of that would keep it from working on the S6/Edge.