Put the phone through the ringer this weekend and it's performance surpassed my expectations

orangemartini

Apr 3, 2015
Visit site
So I've decided now that the battery life on this device is really stellar. I was on a trip and was out in public all weekend. I took tons of pictures and texted most of them. I was on facebook, watched a couple short videos, spoke on the phone, and basically just used my phone as much as I wanted to. After a fourteen hour day, I still had 40% battery left. I had been carrying around the quick charger but never needed to find a place to plug in. It continued like this the whole three days I was gone. At the airport, there were people huddled all over the outlets charging their phones before their flight, but I didn't need to, I was still at 60% even though I'd been out taking pictures and texting all day.

For me, the battery's performance was just as good if not better than the S5. And the pictures I took are absolutely fantastic. Love this phone!

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
I'm glad you are happy with your device.

I just got mine late yesterday, so I really haven't put it to the test yet.
We'll see how it holds up.

Sent From the Gold Platinum Galaxy S6 Edge

estebancam

May 7, 2010
Visit site
I switched from the s6 to the s6 edge and I noticed an increase in battery life. A significant one.

Wonder if the edge has other things differently done software wise to help that.

Posted via the Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scout13fox