Where can I buy the International versions of the EDGE? 925I/925f

tovtov

May 5, 2015
Visit site
Hi everyone,
I am visiting the U.S next month and I am interested in buying the galaxy s6 edge 64GB.
I am looking for the international unlocked versions 925F/925I (925F preferable) and I can't seem to find them in a normal price or store.
Any recommendation on a physical (New York, New Jersey) or a web-store that sell that device with a reasonable price ?
Just to make sure my expectations are correct the price should be under 1000$ right?

Thanks in advanced,

Ben

Richard Meyers

May 14, 2015
Visit site
Check out B&H Photo in NYC. Last I checked Black 32 Edge was about $969. Maybe lower now.
AFAIK, there is no International version just region specific unlocked. You want the NA/SA model which is SM-G925I.

Just checked it's $939 but currently on backorder for a few days. I've been shopping there for about 20 yrs. Great customer service.

ilordvader

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
In India a friend got the 925I which has Option to shut shutter sound OFF in Camera
I got mine in Dubai UAE 925F which doesn't have that Option

tovtov

May 5, 2015
Visit site
The thing about Never-Msrp is that all their products comes without a warranty of any kind, that's a risk.
Correct me if I am wrong, but shouldn't the price of the galaxy should be like this for any version?
650$ galaxy s6 32GB
750$ galaxy s6 64GB
750$ galaxy s6 edge 32GB
850$ galaxy s6 edge 64GB

Maybe the price now is high because of demand?

torbach1

Oct 9, 2014
Visit site
I got a 120GB S6 Edge in Europe. It's the 925F model. The only thing that concerns me so far is that it's signal strength and LTE speeds are not as good as other phones I have. I've set the APN settings appropriately, so assume that it must just not have all of the AT&T LTE bands (although it's specs say it does). On the bright side, it has Android 5.1.1, which is so much more stable than 5.0.2. Anyone else have a 925F with AT&T signal issues?

Fred Wilson2

Oct 24, 2014
Visit site
I have the 925F, unlocked, non-carrier, international, and I'm using AT&T sim and have no signal issues at all.
FWIW, not all areas of my town get AT&T LTE, but that's not specific to the S6(E) but to all the phones I have and have had.
I do get LTE at my house.

Fred