Is there a tempered glass screen protector for the Galaxy S6 Edge?

grayowales

Jun 2, 2012
Visit site
Galaxy S6 Edge screen protector

Is there a tempered glass screen protector for the Edge as all the ones I've seen only cover 80% of the phone (basically the flat part)? I've had the flimsy screen protector but would really like a tempered glass one like I had on the S4.

Cheers!
Grayo!

bembol

Trusted Member
Jun 18, 2011
Visit site
Re: Galaxy S6 Edge screen protector

I've been looking both retail and eBay. No luck. All I saw was ones that only covered the display but not the edges.

As posted on another thread the sales where I bought my edge says it's not necessary as he even demonstrated it by keying their demo.

SHIFT_sixty four s6 edge

Michelle Olszewski

Apr 20, 2014
Visit site
Re: Galaxy S6 Edge screen protector

I've been looking both retail and eBay. No luck. All I saw was ones that only covered the display but not the edges.

As posted on another thread the sales where I bought my edge says it's not necessary as he even demonstrated it by keying their demo.

SHIFT_sixty four s6 edge

For the recoed, yesterday my screen shattered as it fell out of my pocket onto the sidewalk while I was walking my dogs. It was even in a case...but it hit screen down on the edge and now my entire seen is shattered. I have insurance, buta still a $200 deductible. I'm definitely look into a screen protector for my new one that's on the way. :(((((

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabrieldavis