Skinomi

madkoda12

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
Hey there guys, I had seen that a lot of people had recommended the skinomi screen protector. I was hoping to find some pictures of phones with it actually on. Does anyone have pictures of their phone with this screen protector on or any thoughts if it's worth it? any other good options?

katmandoo122

Aug 18, 2011
Visit site
Skinomi makes good products. However, I've decided to go protectorless for this one because I fell in love with tempered glass protectors on previous phones and can't see myself going back to rubbery feel anymore. If anyone produces and tempered glass protector for this phone (I doubt they will), then I would consider one.

But I can vouch for the quality of Skinomi's products and their warranty service. There appears to be decent ratings for this protector on Amazon.

Amazon.com: Skinomi® TechSkin - Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Screen Protector [Full Screen Coverage] Premium HD Clear Film with Free Lifetime Replacement Warranty / Ultra High Definition Invisible and Anti-Bubble Crystal Shield - Retail Packaging: Cell Ph

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae