Anyone have a dual pro case?

Keith Molloy

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
Anyone have one of these bad boys for they're s6 edge? I had one for a htc almost 2 years ago that i liked although felt it added too much bulk! Wonder how it fits and feels with the s6 edge .One of the best looking cases available imo ...

Protective Samsung Galaxy S6 edge Case | Samsung Cases & Covers | Incipio

Also considering the Spigen neo hybrid case if anyone owns that and could give they're thoughts on it?

Last edited:

Keith Molloy

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
What do you think of it? Are the buttons affected in any way? The neo hybrid looks pretty nice to which is avilable on amazon uk (the dualpro is not) and i just learned that i have €20 credit with amazon so iam now leaning towards the neo hybrid ha :)

Keith Molloy

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
Just went ahead and bought the neo hybrid case :) Looks nice and i had an unexpected discount waiting for me on amazon so i virtually only had to pay the shipping fees :) My only problem is i have no idea if the wireless charger will work with this case as the back i believe is rubber?

Does anyone know if the Spigen Neo Hybrid case will affect wireless charging?

tpence2177

Nov 19, 2013
Visit site
Just went ahead and bought the neo hybrid case :) Looks nice and i had an unexpected discount waiting for me on amazon so i virtually only had to pay the shipping fees :) My only problem is i have no idea if the wireless charger will work with this case as the back i believe is rubber?

Does anyone know if the Spigen Neo Hybrid case will affect wireless charging?
My gs6 chargers fine through my otterbox defender case which I am sure is much thicker. I use a qi charger though if you use power mats ymmv

Keith Molloy

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
My gs6 chargers fine through my otterbox defender case which I am sure is much thicker. I use a qi charger though if you use power mats ymmv

Should be fine so .I have the official samsung wireless pad :) Cant believe your otterbox defender case doesn't affect the wireless charge lol Does it not even slow the charge down? ha ha

tpence2177

Nov 19, 2013
Visit site
Should be fine so .I have the official samsung wireless pad :) Cant believe your otterbox defender case doesn't affect the wireless charge lol Does it not even slow the charge down? ha ha
To be honest I don't know. I only use it at night so I put it on and go to sleep lol. Always wake up at 100% so I'm happy lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanran21