Help getting a zagg hd screen protector?

Keith Molloy

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys. Iam a little confused. I have heard good things about the zagg screen protectors and decided to get one . However some people mention that the hd zagg is the best option rather then the 'original' zagg. The strange thing is that they're website only offers the zagg original?

I have tried ebay and theres one or two sellers that have a zagg 'hd clear' for the s6 edge but the price is €20 + €16 postage let alone delivery takes 2 weeks :( ..........is it really worth that price and the wait? and is it even legit?

I looked elsewhere online for a zagg hd for the s6 edge but cannot find anything only the 'normal' invisibleshield ?

Does anyone know if theyre is infact a zagg hd for the s6 edge and where they can be bought online (with international delivery)

Keith Molloy

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
Anyone? Anyone even using a zagg protector and if so, is it a dry, wet, hd etc ? and are you happy with it? They are damn expensive considering there are ALOT of cheaper options but the zagg gets mentioned alot so interested to here from people that have them :)

MaLLoThaPrince

Nov 8, 2011
Visit site
Anyone? Anyone even using a zagg protector and if so, is it a dry, wet, hd etc ? and are you happy with it? They are damn expensive considering there are ALOT of cheaper options but the zagg gets mentioned alot so interested to here from people that have them :)
The Zagg protectors are a gel solution now instead of dry or wet (water.soap like substance)

Keith Molloy

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
Afraid not. I have to order one online but the only one available seems to be the standard zagg? Where the hell are people getting the hd one thats supposedly better?

jaltman

Jun 26, 2012
Visit site
The HD protector is exclusively at Best Buy. I tried ordering one from their website, which showed it available, and then it never shipped. When I called to ask about it they said Whoops, best buy exclusive.

Posted via the Android Central App

Keith Molloy

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
I got mine from verizon. Dry install. I love it.

Where i live my options are limited. My only options at the moment are either bodyguardz or tech 21 (not available yet but should be tomorrow according to the site i use) Iam leaning towards bodyguardz as it generally gets good reviews although only in relation to older models! Havent seen one review for the s6 edge yet . Its actually extremely difficult to find good reviews when looking for a screen protector.

iFrosty

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Zagg Recalled their HD/Glass screens for the S6 and i think Edge too.
(I work at a BBY)

FWIW I'm waiting for Zagg to re-release it (Assuming the Edge was recalled as well). I have always used Zagg and with their lifetime guarantee I'm always covered. Problem is I doubt there will be a Glass screen protector for the Edge which means HD a go-go.

EDIT:

Just to update it was only the Zagg HD/Glass for the S6 due to QC on the tempered glass (Dust, debris on the glass)

I was able to get the HD Clear screen protector for the edge yesterday and installed it.

Last edited: