Can I get some help with my Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge and Ford Taurus Bluetooth issue?

A

AC Question

Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge and Ford Taurus Bluetooth Issue

So i recently purchased the Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge and i am having issues connecting my bluetooth media to my 2013 Ford Taurus. I can make calls and connect with ease but I cannot seem to play any of the music i have on my phone. Does anyone know how to fix this issue?

Denisew 1972

Aug 30, 2013
Visit site
Re: Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge and Ford Taurus Bluetooth Issue

The first time I tried to play via Bluetooth in my 2012 Fusion I got absolutely no sound. I could only get sound if I played the music through the Amazon music app. I swear I fiddled with it for an hour with no luck. I, for the life of me, couldn't figure out why I couldn't play my music through the native player. It made no sense because as you said, the calls came through fine. I uninstalled the Amazon app., rebooted the phone, reinstalled Amazon (a lot of my bought music is from Amazon) and viola! It works. I was this close to talking the phone back, this would've been a deal breaker for me. Lol
If worse comes to worse take it to the dealership. The Sync system may need an update to play nice with Android. Either way I'd let the sales guy fix it. Mine helped me figure it out and synced my S3 when I first got my car.

Posted via the Android Central App

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge and Ford Taurus Bluetooth Issue

When the phone is connected to the Taurus, open Bluetooth in the phone's settings, tap the gear to the right of the Taurus' connection and make sure Media Audio is enabled.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad