2015 GMC Yukon Denali wireless charger causes Samsung S6 edge to heat to 116 deg. How can I get this to stop?

Mark Johnstone

Jun 1, 2015
Visit site
2015 GMC Yukon Denali wireless charger causes Samsung S6 edge to heat to 116 deg.

GM dealer says it's normal for their wireless charger to heat phone to 140 degrees during wireless charging, my home wireless charging mats do not cause the phone to heat up. I have three S6 Edge phones, they all heat up when I use the Yukon Denali wireless charging mat.

Does anyone have the Samsung S6 Edge design specification temperature ranges for wireless charging?

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Re: 2015 GMC Yukon Denali wireless charger causes Samsung S6 edge to heat to 116 deg.

Welcome to Android Central.

You may get an answer in this forum, but I recommend posting in the Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge forum, where other users if that device may be able to advise. :)

Posted via the Android Central App

yyy999deba

May 6, 2015
Visit site
Re: 2015 GMC Yukon Denali wireless charger causes Samsung S6 edge to heat to 116 deg.

I do have one wireless charger for my s6 edege. But it does not meet that issue. Where did you bought the charger? Maybe you can ask that seller for help.