What's the best case for Galaxy S6 Edge?

iFrosty

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
This unfortunately is a bias/opinionated response but i have two cases id recommend:

The wallet flip case by Samsung
and UAG's case

The wallet flip case is like any other samsung case; It lights the screen upon opening and powers off the screen upon closing with the added function of storing a few cards.

UAG's case look good and snaps onto the back of the device letting the glasses color shine through. No front protection however (screen protector maybe? ;) )

NoahsArk97

May 16, 2015
Visit site
Incipio DualPro

It's a slim and shock absorbent case that doesn't really have an impact on usability of the phone.

The only cons might be you need to buy a screen protector separately and it doesn't have many options and a bit on the expensive side.

However it's a nice feeling case and I really like it.

Posted via the Android Central App

Keith Molloy

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
Spigen neo hybrid. The only case ive owned in my life that i didn't take off within a week or two. The buttons work flawlessly despite being covered and it's just a snug fit + nice looking cover.

c1971ace

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
I'd have to say the SUPCASE Unicorn Beetle is pretty dang nice

I have this one as well and agree with this BUT if you have a Zagg shield screen protector on it the case will lift the protector along the edge of the screen. Kinda pissed me off so I end up going back to my Verus case which is awesome as well.

Keith Molloy

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
I have a bodyguardz ultra tough screen protector on mine with the spigen neo hybrid and thankfully so far there's no sign of the screen protector lifting. Hope it stays that way cause iam very happy with both

vegasdroid

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
I switch between a few different ones. I have 3 of the verus cases, and a Rinke slim. The Rinke slim fits realy nicely, you can bearly know it's on, It has good protection too. (for a slim case)

The verus ones are good too. They offer a little bit more protection then the slim. I have one, that has the sliding door on the back, so you can have two cards in the back of the case.

I bought all of them on amazon.

Sent from the GOLDEN EDGE of the Galaxy S6 Edge!

yyy999deba

May 6, 2015
Visit site
I got a metal bumper case from ebay for $5.99.It do not cover the signal and protective the side well. But It is just a bumper case. not coming with a back cover.Since it works very well. So I take it.

RN50

Apr 15, 2015
Visit site
Ringke fusion case is very nice and slim and so is he slim armour case.

btgrave

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
I got the OEM Samsung Clear Case for everyday use, and the Spigen Ultra Hybrid CC for those days where I know I'll be somewhere that might have a higher chance to hurt my phone, like a concert or hiking, etc...
Samsung one protects the camera on the back with extra thickness and the Spigen one is bulkier, but not too bulky so you can also use it for everyday use, but I prefer the Samsung one because it doesn't make the phone wider and gives me access to the edges just like it was meant to be.

So far, all is well.