S6 Edge vs S4 Battery Battle

Freedy191

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
I have a S4 now (since it first came out) and plan on getting the S6 Edge in four days. I have two spare batteries for the S4. Usually start the day at 70% life and end up swapping batteries out halfway through the day. Sundays are the only days I really use all three batteries. I already plan on having multiple fast chargers, a wireless charger, and an external battery for the S6 Edge. Was wondering if I should be alright with this trade out for battery life?

Posted via the Android Central App

aapold

May 15, 2011
Visit site
Why do you start at 70%? At any rate with the fast charger you should start out at 100% anytime you leave somewhere that you have one.

DSMpowerhousegroup

Apr 11, 2015
Visit site
I have a S4 now (since it first came out) and plan on getting the S6 Edge in four days. I have two spare batteries for the S4. Usually start the day at 70% life and end up swapping batteries out halfway through the day. Sundays are the only days I really use all three batteries. I already plan on having multiple fast chargers, a wireless charger, and an external battery for the S6 Edge. Was wondering if I should be alright with this trade out for battery life?

S6 battery is better. I came from the S4. Could get around 3 hours sot on the S4. I get 5 to 6 hours on the S6 Edge. Had to change batteries or charge on the S4 before days end. S6 Edge last around 15+ hours average for me.

Gazella

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site
The S6 edge has great battery life. Much better than my iPhone 6 which I do not use anymore.

Sent from my green emerald S6 edge

Freedy191

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
Why do you start at 70%? At any rate with the fast charger you should start out at 100% anytime you leave somewhere that you have one.

When I wake up that's what it will be at. I try not to charge my phone while I sleep however I do leave it on just in case I get an emergency call.

Freedy191

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
Okay thank you all for replying. Was a little worried since the S6 edge doesn't have removable but thank you again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19escape20