Does the Edge have any features to do with music, music apps, or volume?

hunter777

Jun 20, 2015
Visit site
i'm asking because i'm trying to decide if i want the edge or regular, and if there's an edge feature or features that has to do with listening to music, then it would probably have me definitely choosing the edge. since i use music a LOT with my phone.

so yea, does the edge have any easier functions regarding music, apps to do with music, or even just volume, please let me know! thanks

*********i happened to post this in the wrong forum, can someone move it to the Edge forums please? thanks

Last edited:

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
i'm asking because i'm trying to decide if i want the edge or regular, and if there's an edge feature or features that has to do with listening to music, then it would probably have me definitely choosing the edge. since i use music a LOT with my phone.

so yea, does the edge have any easier functions regarding music, apps to do with music, or even just volume, please let me know! thanks

*********i happened to post this in the wrong forum, can someone move it to the Edge forums please? thanks

Welcome to Android Central!

Have you tried going to the store and messing with the phone to see if it does what you want?

mountainman

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site

The edge does not have any music functions.

If you like the look and feel of the edge, then I say go with it. I have one and like it. Besides the night clock, I have found the limited features pretty useless. I do like feel in hand and the way it looks.

If you are looking at the edge screens and justifying your purchase on additional functionality, then you will probably be happier with the S6.

erasat

May 12, 2013
Visit site
The edge does not have any music functions.

If you like the look and feel of the edge, then I say go with it. I have one and like it. Besides the night clock, I have found the limited features pretty useless. I do like feel in hand and the way it looks.

If you are looking at the edge screens and justifying your purchase on additional functionality, then you will probably be happier with the S6.

Take a look at this link, it may satisfy your needs. ;)

aapold

May 15, 2011
Visit site
The edge can listen to music slightly longer than the s6 due to a slightly larger battery.

You can set the edge screen to launch your music player.

In theory someone ought to make a music player that shows the track playing on the edge but I am not aware of anyone doing this.

That about sums up the differences from a music standpoint.

Posted via the Android Central App

erasat

May 12, 2013
Visit site
The edge can listen to music slightly longer than the s6 due to a slightly larger battery.

In theory someone ought to make a music player that shows the track playing on the edge but I am not aware of anyone doing this.

Posted via the Android Central App

Check my post above.

Latest posts

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roshanchoudhary