anyone else with this weird display issue?

saraa1991

Jun 26, 2015
Visit site
I'm new here so apologise if I'm posting in the wrong bur. I've just picked up a galaxy s6 edge and I've just noticed some weird pixles on my display and I don't think it's normal. There are diagonal lines of pixels across the screen that look like a tiny person has sneezed on my display. It's only noticialble up close and isn't there when the seen is showing a black image. It's mainly apparent on a green scren. Is anyone else's display like this?

saraa1991

Jun 26, 2015
Visit site
Just thought I'd clarify a bit. It's like evenly placed diagonal lines on my screen that look like pin pricks of oil so you get that rainbow effect. I've cleaned the screen it's oil free.

Gazella

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site
Seems like dead or stuck pixels. I'm not sure. Can you provide a photo?

Sent from my green emerald S6 edge

sebastianmarr8

Jun 22, 2015
Visit site
I don't know exactly how it looks but it doesn't sound normal at all. If I were you I'd take it immediatly to the samsung support. Because if it gets worse (and if it's a display problem, it CAN get worse) samsung it's gonna blame it on you and the display really costs a fortune.

saraa1991

Jun 26, 2015
Visit site
I've tried getting a photo and it's just not showing up unfortunately. I did think it was stuck pixels but the way they are placed in diagonal lines that run the whole way across the screen evwn my placed made me think surely there can't be that many.

Gazella

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site
You're under warranty. I suggest you take it to Samsung and show them. If it's not normal, they will replace the screen or provide you with a new phone.

Sent from my green emerald S6 edge

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol