New S6 Edge 64GB Black , Verizon - questions

Knuckle66

Nov 23, 2013
Visit site
Good morning fellow AC users. I just upgraded to the S6E from my S4 this week and so far I don't have too many complaints. All the problems I'm having is with apps and I was wondering if you all could give me a hand with answering some of my questions.

1. Verizon text app - like the features however when I search people for previous txt threads it crashes, mainly on searching for my friend Brig. As soon as I type Br or Bri it will crash, even if I type B and then scroll it crashes. I've already cleared cache along with the cache store from the boot menu.
2. Touch Wiz - I like my home screen to be in the middle, but whenever I add an app or a phone number shortcut it goes all the way over to the left panel, which is 2 panels over. I'm not a fan of this at all and would like to know if there is a way around this.
3. Facebook - This one is stupid, but I didn't have a problem with my S4. How do you get your contacts pics to update? I have had some update without an issue but the vast majority isn't. And yes the names are the same as they are on FB.
4. Is there a way to change the lock screen wallpaper to be the same as the screen when it's unlocked? I use the WeatherBug active radar map background. I love this background and I've used it for years. It's very helpful when riding. Is there anyway I can get this back?
5. When you install an app from Samsung the Galaxy Apps, where does it go and how to I pull it up. They not showing in under apps and the only way I can seem to get them to launch is to search them back out and launch them from their app store.
6. Anyone recommend any good Edge apps?

Other than that the phone has been great!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Landers2