S6 Edge - Screen Brightness

Jamie Jackson1

May 13, 2013
Visit site
This may sound weird but I turn off auto brightness and turn it up full and it still looks... dull?

Then if I stand in the sunlight it all comes to life!
The colours looks brighter and sharper.
I've looked in the settings but can't find a way to keep my screen like this.

Any ideas?

pamarakos

Nov 25, 2013
Visit site
It was supposed to be fixed on 5.1.1 as it was a remaining bug but...no luck and it's very annoying:(
If you come across any solution please add it here!

wrecklass

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
This may sound weird but I turn off auto brightness and turn it up full and it still looks... dull?

Then if I stand in the sunlight it all comes to life!
The colours looks brighter and sharper.
I've looked in the settings but can't find a way to keep my screen like this.

Any ideas?
Wow I haven't seen anything like that. Have you been checked for cataracts recently?

--
Should there be smoke coming out of my cpu?

pamarakos

Nov 25, 2013
Visit site
Wow I haven't seen anything like that. Have you been checked for cataracts recently?

--
Should there be smoke coming out of my cpu?

Are you serious??? Un-check auto next to the slider, get out on day light and afterwards get into a dark room...your screen will dim even with auto unchecked...have you already got cataracts ??
Search it on google and youtube and you will understand what we are talking about...if you dont use full brightness on your s6 edge (only edge model does this) or you are always on auto then of course you can't notice it!!!
Check before you post and don't blame people of illnesses!!!! Such posts are really useless!

wrecklass

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
You have a complex if you took the suggestion as blame. Do you blame kids for having colds too. It's a legitimate issue.

Oh and your posting to the wrong forum if your problem is limited to the edge. Let's see if the moderators can help you with that problem at least.

pamarakos

Nov 25, 2013
Visit site
You have a complex if you took the suggestion as blame. Do you blame kids for having colds too. It's a legitimate issue.

Oh and your posting to the wrong forum if your problem is limited to the edge. Let's see if the moderators can help you with that problem at least.

Whatever. I m concerned about the issue and not debating in useless posts! Anyways!

Thread title says " s6 edge - Screen brightness "

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol