Samsung Galaxy S6 died after 4 month usage

Sheree Jacobs

Jul 21, 2015
Visit site
I have had a Galaxy 6 for 4 months. I had it on charge and working. Placed it in my pocket and when removing notice that the phone was burning up. It would not switch on but still generating heat. This is a major flaw and I am extremely unhappy with this phone.

erasat

May 12, 2013
Visit site
I have had a Galaxy 6 for 4 months. I had it on charge and working. Placed it in my pocket and when removing notice that the phone was burning up. It would not switch on but still generating heat. This is a major flaw and I am extremely unhappy with this phone.

Let it cool down, it must have down by now, and do a soft reset, press and hold volume down and power button for 10 seconds.

suitechicguy

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
Mine just died too for no reason. Took the phone out of my pocket and was stuck on the boot up screen. Tried all the different resets and it wouldn't go into recovery mode. Had to get a new one sent to me. When I tried to plug it in it stayed on the battery logo with the lightning bolt and the led wouldn't light up. I don't abuse my phone so it's a little ridiculous.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781