Does the S6 Edge overheat?

Kenz22

Jul 25, 2015
Visit site
Hi guys,

I'm a Samsung Galaxy S4 user who ended up hating my phone because it would overheat when:
1) Using GPS/navigation (causing phone to shut off)
2) Wifi tethering

The S4 also used really cheap plastic to build.

Does any S6 edge user encounter overheating issues? I don't mean just warm, I mean hot enough for the phone to auto-turn off or hurt your hand a bit. I intend to use Wifi tethering, so would really like to know.

quiksetz

Apr 1, 2015
Visit site
My phone overheats like crazy. Probably 3 times a day my phone will show down performance to cool down. Yesterday while using GPS my phone restarted because it was too hot! I'm ready to leave Verizon and go to tmobile bc they will pay off my device and I can get an iphone 6+ which won't overheat constantly and battery life will be better. Heck with the new jump on demand program I could switch out the phone easily if I don't like it.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Kenz22

Jul 25, 2015
Visit site
My phone overheats like crazy. Probably 3 times a day my phone will show down performance to cool down. Yesterday while using GPS my phone restarted because it was too hot! I'm ready to leave Verizon and go to tmobile bc they will pay off my device and I can get an iphone 6+ which won't overheat constantly and battery life will be better. Heck with the new jump on demand program I could switch out the phone easily if I don't like it.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Did you try and get it replaced?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87