Android Marshmallow 6.0

roy_geejay

Aug 10, 2015
Visit site
Guys I got information that the S6 Edge might get the update maybe during the November or December. But I need some proof. Will we get the update?

Posted by the Gold Platinum Galaxy S6 Edge via the Android Central App

Brasstech

Mar 27, 2015
Visit site
We edge users at AT&T are still waiting for 5.1 so the thought of marshmallow is something we won't see until mid 2016 if then....

sLithery

Jun 15, 2015
Visit site
TRUTH, folks are getting 2nd updates to 5.1 and us AT&T Edge folks are still waiting for round 1 :mad:

Using an o2 branded phone and for my Internet and so on Telekom. They handed the second 5.1 update like pne month ago out. I saw so many people complayning about AT&T you guys should switch your provider for your next phone.

Posted via the Android Central App

roy_geejay

Aug 10, 2015
Visit site
I think sLithery is right. AT&T seems really slow at providing OTAs. I have the international version and I got 5.1.1 a month ago with a small bug I've mentioned in my wallpaper motion issue. But anyways I don't get mostly all of us except Sprint users. They got the live broadcast and Samsung Pay (before official release) from the S6 edge plus. How cool. This is why I am looking forward for that sort of an upgrade with 6.0

oscarnyc

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
S6 and S6e won't get Marshmallow until after the new flagship comes out with it on it already sometime in Feb, Mar, Apr.

That's not what happened with Lollipop, so I'm not sure why you think that's what will happen with Marshmallow. Updates started rolling out in January, and even Verizon and ATT had it before the S6 was released in April.

Posted via the Android Central App

Brasstech

Mar 27, 2015
Visit site
:cool: We AT&T customers will probably see Marshmallow 6.0 when everyone else is on 6.5 or higher.....
Heck we just got 5.1.1 and that was months after everyone else...

tmozer

May 29, 2011
Visit site
My unlocked S6 Edge arrives tomorrow. I assume it will come with 5.0 Lollipop. Before I do much with the phone I will want to update to 5.1.1. But probably the first thing I do (perhaps before I even unbox) will be to head to the AT&T store to get a sim for my AT&T account. Can they push updates at the store? It would be great to get it all in one stop........

valorian

Nov 22, 2010
Visit site
Guys I got information that the S6 Edge might get the update maybe during the November or December. But I need some proof. Will we get the update?

When you get MM will depend on your carrier. Google needs to send it to Samsung for them to do their stuff to it. Then Samsung needs to send it to you carrier for them to do their stuff to it. Then it will get sent to you. I'm seeing MAYBE December.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbyworkman1995