jamiesmith24

Aug 25, 2015
Visit site
Hey guys

I'm new to this forum and was wanting some advice from both s6 and s6 edge users!

I am unsure which phone to purchase. Now these phones have been out a while there is now only a very small £2 a month difference.

I went into Samsung shop today and had a go on both phones and did not find the edge any harder to hold! If any of your guys have owned any of these phones are you happy with your choice are do you regret and wish you went for the other model?

I was also a little unsure about the how this phone looks in 2 years! I am slightly concerned that flat phones may be completely dated in 2 years however this could go the opposite way and edge phones could be classed as trailed and unsuccessful and I'll be with a group of users who look weird with edge phones.

Any advice on best phone would be great.

the tall guy

Q&A Team
Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys

I'm new to this forum and was wanting some advice from both s6 and s6 edge users!

I am unsure which phone to purchase. Now these phones have been out a while there is now only a very small £2 a month difference.

I went into Samsung shop today and had a go on both phones and did not find the edge any harder to hold! If any of your guys have owned any of these phones are you happy with your choice are do you regret and wish you went for the other model?

I was also a little unsure about the how this phone looks in 2 years! I am slightly concerned that flat phones may be completely dated in 2 years however this could go the opposite way and edge phones could be classed as trailed and unsuccessful and I'll be with a group of users who look weird with edge phones.

Any advice on best phone would be great.

Hi and welcome to Android Central :)

I had this dilemma a few months back - I went for the standard S6. There really isn't much to distinguish between both devices on the software side of things. My colleague who sits beside me in work has the S6 edge in gold, I have the S6 in white. I do always look at her phone and wish I picked up the edge, as it simply looks cooler.

However, I'm happy with my choice, her screen always looks dirty and covered in finger prints. (could be to do with the fact she's dirty lol) I don't think the edge screen will die in a couple of years, I see at least Samsung continuing this for the foreseeable future.

Denisew 1972

Aug 30, 2013
Visit site
I love my s6 edge.... but then again I am one of those that avidly uses the edge features. Especially since they updated to include the S+ edge features. My night clock is awesome, apps edge and people edge I use constantly. It's a matter of preference but I have never regretted getting the edge version. And Yea, it looks way cool! LOL

Posted via the Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanran21