Galaxy S6 Edge Plus - Texting and Attachments T-Mobile

gstyc

Sep 11, 2015
Visit site
I bought this phone last week and I love everything about it, with the exception of the text messaging with attachments. I found that if you tried to add a picture to a text, it will only send the pic without the text. I found a work around and that was to create a new, blank text, type in what you want, add the pic or any attachment and THEN add the contact and it would work. You can't do it in a conversation that already exists or if you add the contact prior to the attachment.
Two days ago, I wake up at 5;30 AM and see that there is an update ready for my phone. I go ahead and start it and wait for it to complete. When it's done, the issue had been corrected and I was happy. Well, this morning when I woke up, there was another update ready for my phone and so I started and and waited for it to complete. When it was finished... boom, the attachment issue in texting is back. I can no longer add a picture or any attachment and have it send with the words I have typed unless I add the contact last. It's back to sending the pic or attachment off by itself.

Anybody have any idea what's going on with this? Thank you in advance for your assistance. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cy3berOdyssey