Buyer's Remorse

cmb713

Aug 30, 2015
Visit site
I just got my S6 edge 128 gb and really like everything about it. It's perfect in terms of the power, storage capacity and IR remote but I keep thinking why am I not enjoying the size of the screen. Is the difference between a 5.7" screen or larger that big of a difference for streaming video, reading and some gaming?

Posted via the Android Central App

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I would say yes. For me a 5.7 or bigger is perfect. I went with the S6 for a little while but man oh man did I miss the big screen sizes.

razza1987

Banned
May 16, 2015
Visit site
I would use my iPhone six plus more often if it didn't hurt my hands and give me muscle cramps from using it. The bigger screen size is impressive to watch things on but wow does it hurt after a period of time trying to use a bigger phone. I get far fewer issues with my hands using my S6 than I do with me 6+

anon(9408097)

Apr 14, 2015
Visit site
I just got my S6 edge 128 gb and really like everything about it. It's perfect in terms of the power, storage capacity and IR remote but I keep thinking why am I not enjoying the size of the screen. Is the difference between a 5.7" screen or larger that big of a difference for streaming video, reading and some gaming?

I had the Note 4 before I got the S6. I loved the big size of the screen. But as soon as I switched I remembered what portability really means. It's soooooo much easier to carry the S6 as compared to the Note 4. I'm on the move a lot and am a heavy user of the phone too.

Yes I miss watching content on the big screen but MAN do I not miss the hassle of carrying a giant phone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jeneral2