Camera Problem

Tasker1983

Sep 27, 2015
Visit site
Hi I've had my s6 edge for just under a couple of months now, starting to have a lot of problems with both cameras.

the main camera has developed a black blurred mark just off the centre of the shot, the shop claimed it was my fault as i must have caused it myself, although they could not find a mark on the glass that could cause the mark to show up when trying to take a photo. could this be something that has happened to the camera itself?

as for the front camera, not that i use it at all, but my daughter was taking a selfie earlier and theres a purple/blueish sort of mark in the photo.

has anyone else had this problem?

i can't get a hold of samsung support till tomorrow either as they don't work a sunday for some reason.

nahoku

Jan 26, 2013
Visit site
Gosh, once you pay your money, support disappears! Can't say I know what's wrong, but sounds like a good reason for a replacement phone. Hopefully, Samsung will make it right. Good luck!

neebi007

May 6, 2013
Visit site
Hi I've had my s6 edge for just under a couple of months now, starting to have a lot of problems with both cameras.

the main camera has developed a black blurred mark just off the centre of the shot, the shop claimed it was my fault as i must have caused it myself, although they could not find a mark on the glass that could cause the mark to show up when trying to take a photo. could this be something that has happened to the camera itself?

as for the front camera, not that i use it at all, but my daughter was taking a selfie earlier and theres a purple/blueish sort of mark in the photo.

has anyone else had this problem?

i can't get a hold of samsung support till tomorrow either as they don't work a sunday for some reason.
So let me understand?
When u used back camera u had black mark in pics?
But when samsung support took pics there was no spot?
Looks like dirty glass on back camera.

As for front camera i think your effects are ON. Select front camera touch effects on top select no effect.

Sent from my SM-G925F

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy