FB not syncing after a factory reset

Marcus Sherwood

Jan 16, 2015
Visit site
Hello all. Okay, i had some issues with my snapchat notifications not showing up on my task bar and didn't know if/when i had new snaps. So i did some research and tried everything besides a factory reset. Unfortanitly nothing worked so i had to resort to doing the factory reset. After that my notifications worked like normal. The only issue I"m having is when i add my facebook in the accounts and click sync nothing shows in my contact list. I have quite a few people on my personal contact and fb contact that i enjoy merging their respective information with both profiles for said people. It's driving me crazy because i can't figure out how to resync them while the phone says it's already synced. I've also tried the "show only facebook contacts" and it says i have no contacts to display. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

erasat

May 12, 2013
Visit site
Hello all. Okay, i had some issues with my snapchat notifications not showing up on my task bar and didn't know if/when i had new snaps. So i did some research and tried everything besides a factory reset. Unfortanitly nothing worked so i had to resort to doing the factory reset. After that my notifications worked like normal. The only issue I"m having is when i add my facebook in the accounts and click sync nothing shows in my contact list. I have quite a few people on my personal contact and fb contact that i enjoy merging their respective information with both profiles for said people. It's driving me crazy because i can't figure out how to resync them while the phone says it's already synced. I've also tried the "show only facebook contacts" and it says i have no contacts to display. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Check this thread, http://forums.androidcentral.com/samsung-galaxy-note-5/584497-facebook-contacts-sync-not-working-2.html#post4711720, follow the steps down there, but in a summary, go to App settings and clear cache and data and Uninstall all updates and disable Facebook.

Install that version 27, set your contacts to sync, one you see that it works, then go to the play store and do the update to the latest version.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steve1084