Frustrated with this phone. I miss my S5.

guriausa

Sep 7, 2015
Visit site
I was excited to be leaving my S5 behind because no many how many times I factory reset and limited the number of apps I installed, it kept dragging and freezing.

I have a laundry list of things I could do with my S5 that I can't do with my S6. It seems like I can't blame it on Lollipop because I still had all this functionality on my S5 even with Lollipop installed.

The speed is much improved, however the functionality for me has been decreased.

Here is my laundry list of things that frustrate me about this phone that were different on the S5:

1. Widgets - the ability to have direct dial and direct message widgets.

2. Phone - the ability to filter to show only contacts with a phone number. I really don't need my 1500 gmail contacts to show up in the dialer when most of them don't have a phone number!

3. Home screen - The ability to continuously scroll through the pages on the home screen.

4. Apps - The ability to continuously scroll through the list of apps.

5. Speaking of Apps, what is up with the weird order they put them in? I can't find the apps I need half the time either because they are not in alphabetical order or they are tucked away in a folder somewhere. I shouldn't have to click on "A-Z" every other day to get them back in alphabetical order.

neebi007

May 6, 2013
Visit site
Root it ... install custom rom... and do wot ever you want to with your phone... in 10x faster speed then s5.
And if you miss ur s5 y not stay on that? I kinda miss mine too cos i cant use this phone in shower any more... lol

Sent from my SM-G925F

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech