Why does media volume revert to silent most mornings

mairmann

Sep 15, 2015
Visit site
Why does media volume revert to silent most mornings instead of staying at volume i'd normally have it at.
I also use Dolphin as my browser and even if I left a page open on that and come out of the app without exiting fully that reverts back to the home screen as well. It might be grand most of the time and then at least a couple of times a week it will have reset to home page for some reason

mairmann

Sep 15, 2015
Visit site
No I don't have the do not disturb function on, and I don't really see how this would reset media volumes and internet browsers. The ringtone and notification volume stays the way I have it set all the time

asherking

Apr 5, 2011
Visit site
Why does media volume revert to silent most mornings instead of staying at volume i'd normally have it at.
I also use Dolphin as my browser and even if I left a page open on that and come out of the app without exiting fully that reverts back to the home screen as well. It might be grand most of the time and then at least a couple of times a week it will have reset to home page for some reason

Hello, this issue once bothered me too. But I had find a way to work it out. You can go to Dolphin menu > Settings >Advanced >Customized >Open previous tab on startup.

mairmann

Sep 15, 2015
Visit site
Hi, Thanks for the reply but that's only for if you close out of the app fully and then start it again, i'm only pressing the home key or switching between apps so its still open in the background, its not bothering me that much its just something I saw was happening and was wondering if it happened to anyone else.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123dzo