Broken S6 Edge screen, where can I get the screen fixed by a Samsung manufacture?

A

AC Question

Broken s6 Edge screen

I am on my second Samsung s6 edge. I really love the phone.

First one fell off my car into the road and a few cars went over it, was very crazy the damage.

Second one I got to replace the first is now broken also. I sat on a ledge with it in my back pocket and I guess it bent a bit and broke. A first I could still use the phone as the screen was still functioning. Now I cannot see the screen at all.

Problem is.... Where can I get the screen fixed by a Samsung manufacturer? I do not want to use a third or second party. I would like it done properly with original Samsung parts . Is there somewhere I can send it to for this? The Samsung website is awful and no help.

Apple phones can be taken to apple and fixed within an hour. I really want this phone fixed

Phillip Pugh

Banned
Nov 21, 2013
Visit site
You can get it fixed by Samsung but you'll have to send it in . Hope your have a old phone laying around that you could use for awhile. It'll be gone for a few days with you your luck u need phone insurance

Posted via the Android Central App

Oct 16, 2015
Visit site
Re: Broken s6 Edge screen

I think you need an indestructible phone, and this isn't it. The edge is a phone for very careful people. I would say get an Otterbox for it, but what's the point of having a beautiful phone, if you cover it up in ugly.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Re: Broken s6 Edge screen

Well it all depends.. Where are you located? In the US or another country?

Outside of the US they have walkin service centers, in the US, right now they have three walkin service centers.. Atlanta, GA, near Dallas, TX and Los Angeles, CA. If you are in the US and not near one of these locations, call Samsung and set up a repair and you ship it to them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781