People's edge problem

Sethaniel V

Dec 14, 2015
Visit site
Recently the tab that I slide to access my people's edge will not respond to a swipe. I've tried it at different points along the tab, the touch screen is fine because the phone responds to my touch in that area as usual, it just ignores that i'm trying to access the edge. Anyone with a possible solution?

dwprog

Jan 6, 2016
Visit site
I am having this exact same problem.
I have noticed that this started happening around a month and a half ago (possibly around the time I had a system update - but not positive). I noticed that if I turn the phone off and back on then it works for a short time. I can go into the edge settings and turn it on and off, and maybe move the location of it and it works, but again, only for a short time.
I formatted/reset my device and same issues.
I went to the Best Buy Samsung Techs and they flashed the system to make sure I didn't have any bugs. Did not work.
I called Verizon and they went through troubleshooting and determined that my device was defective so they sent me a replacement.
I set up my new phone last night. Today when I woke up the People's Edge is not responding again.
I am extremely frustrated. I don't have any new or different apps than what I have always had.
I decided to format my phone AGAIN and not load ANY new apps to see if the problem comes about again.

I would LOOOVEE to hear a fix to this.

Kendra Anderson

Jan 7, 2016
Visit site
Same thing is happening to me. I'm also having issues with the Apps Edge - when I try to switch from the People Edge to the Apps Edge, my phone screen goes blurry and is completely frozen for at least five minutes.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xd3dp1gX