A bit of a disappointment

Rumblee1

Trusted Member
Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
I have always been a big samsung fan having owned a note 2, and note 5. I thought I'd be a Sammy owner for good until I got my s6 edge. Everything about this phone is quality and high tech. HOWEVER, without a removable battery and sd card slot, I was forced away from Sammy to the lg v10. This lg is awesome. Incredibly fast, swappable battery, 64gb of on-board memory with a slot for up to 200gb additional storage. Build quality unbelievable. So now, when I need to get extra power, instead af plugging in, which I couldn't do most times, I just pop in a fresh battery. And I'll never run out of storage. And samsung is wondering why their losing market share? My s6 edge is like a Ferrari with a 2 gallon gas tank. It'll perform, but for a short time. I'd like to go back to samsung, but only when they give their customers WHAT THEY WANT. in the meantime,ive become a v10 fan.

Posted via Android Central App

Shadowpdx

Nov 3, 2013
Visit site
I found those points to be only a minor inconvenience.........had my Edge for 9 months now........never have ran out of power and NEVER have run out of storage.......bought the 64 gig model and storage is only one third full....I am sure LG produces a nice product but I see NO reason to dump my Samsung.....for it.....

Posted via the Android Central App

SBenn88

Dec 26, 2015
Visit site
Storage isn't an issue, buy a bigger capacity problem solved. I've had mine since Xmas Eve, and yes with heavy use the battery saps but that's the same with most smartphones these days. I've swapped my IPhone 6 64gb for my S6E and the versatility difference is brilliant and that is what made me commit to the switch by selling on my IP6. My only gripe is my nice Urbeats earphones that worked well in my IP6 , i could use the vol, the skip back and skip forward. Well, all i can do with them is pause, nice one Apple not making the jacks to industry standard!

emad1995

Jul 6, 2013
Visit site
Yea storage doesn't seem to be a problem at all for me. I bought the 64 gb version and after 8 months I still haven't used 50% of it yet. Battery is another story though.

Posted via the Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC