bf put APK spyware on phone. hlp

MissDeeDot

Jan 4, 2016
Visit site
So my oh so lovely fiance is having major insecurity issues for no friggen reason and put some BS APK file spyware on my cell. I found it in the downloads and deleted the right away. But how do I know if it's actually gone and off my phone? He won't let me touch his pho e god forbid but he can use spyware on mine? Nope. Any suggestions would be grately appreciated. I know the hard reset is an option but if I don't have to I would rather not go about it that way. Thanks for your help

Posted via the Android Central App

anon(632115)

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
Go into settings>Application Manager>Apps and swipe until all apps are displayed. Check to see if it is still there. If it is you should be able to uninstall but if not reboot into safe mode and try again. Lastly download, install and run antimalwarebytes. Hopefully the scan will be clear.

jaltman

Jun 26, 2012
Visit site
To be completely sure, you could do a factory reset and reinstall your apps manually one-by-one. A major pita, but you'd be completely sure.

MissDeeDot

Jan 4, 2016
Visit site
Thanks everyone. I figured it out. And then got him back. He wasn't too happy. Now he knows how it feels.

Posted via the Android Central App

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon