On Verizon do I need to do anything other than move my SIM from one phone to the other?

Rumblee1

Trusted Member
Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
I have an LG v10 that I use when working because of its removable storage, replaceable battery, and tough build. I've got the galaxy s6 edge that I use when I'm not working. Having run out of the 32gb storage, I bought a brand new s6 edge 128GB from breed on ebay. Only $4 99.00. Since this replaced the 32gb edge, do I have to notify verizon that my sim card is now in the 128GB new edge or just forget about it. The new phone is operating flawlessly. And if I want to sell the 32gb, will it show up on Verizon as being activated? I have no contracts on any of my phones. I bought them outright.

Posted via Android Central App

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
Verizon's system updated to your new device when you moved the SIM and it self-activated. You can double check your my verizon account to see it, but there's no need to notify them, etc. If the device is paid for and currently not in the system as active you should have no troubles reselling it as long as you're clear that it has been used.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance