S6 Edge Stuck on Samsung Screen

Baher Abusada

Jul 7, 2015
Visit site
Hello
i have the s6 edge sm-925f, today i was using snapchat and suddenly the phone turned off
when i turned it back on it was stuck on samsung screen
i didnt update it or root it or anything
and i also cant access the recovery menu when pressing home power and volume up
i tried to install new software downloaded from sammobile using odin, but still the same problem
what should i do? thx

Deanig_12

Feb 14, 2013
Visit site
Hello
i have the s6 edge sm-925f, today i was using snapchat and suddenly the phone turned off
when i turned it back on it was stuck on samsung screen
i didnt update it or root it or anything
and i also cant access the recovery menu when pressing home power and volume up
i tried to install new software downloaded from sammobile using odin, but still the same problem
what should i do? thx

hey matey have you tried samsung kies? :) i can help if you like? :)

Elfyn1

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
I had a similar problem with my Galaxy S5. I could not get past the Samsung screen. I tried everything, Kies, etc., nothing worked. If your device is newer I would suggest going through some sort of warranty replacement. If it is older you may need to send it directly to Samsung for service. My phone was out of warranty so I chose to send it to Samsung for repair. It took about 4 days total time there and back and cost me $70 US. Note I am in the US and bought my phone here (Sprint).

Elfyn

Deanig_12

Feb 14, 2013
Visit site
I had a similar problem with my Galaxy S5. I could not get past the Samsung screen. I tried everything, Kies, etc., nothing worked. If your device is newer I would suggest going through some sort of warranty replacement. If it is older you may need to send it directly to Samsung for service. My phone was out of warranty so I chose to send it to Samsung for repair. It took about 4 days total time there and back and cost me $70 US. Note I am in the US and bought my phone here (Sprint).

Elfyn

so you tried kies with the emegancy recovery software?

Elfyn1

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
well thats bull! yes it does workit need to work for you to put the software back on the phone so the chatting crap
I'm sorry if I gave wrong information, all I know is I could not get Kies to work so I could put the firmware back on my phone. When I finally called Samsung, they asked if I had tried Kies and I told them yes. Then when I told her it was a Sprint phone, she told me Kies would not work with my phone because it was from Sprint.

I never meant to imply that Kies would not work for the OP, just that it did not work for me.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress