Anyone know how to fix this? It seems suspicious?

A

AC Question

Anyone know how to fix this. It seems suspicious

Okay, so recently, when I was in a car with my friend, I got a notification that there was an available software update for my Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge. When I got home and connected to my Wi-Fi, I tried checking for the update in the settings so I could download it, and it says that the latest software update was already installed, and I know for a FACT there was still an update available. If anyone can help me and explain this fishy stuff, then I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you.

the tall guy

Q&A Team
Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
Re: Anyone know how to fix this. It seems suspicious

Hi, what Android version is your phone on the now and do you have the latest security patch (Apr 16) updates are sent out in waves, I wouldn't worry too much about it, just keep checking when you are on the WiFi and the update should come through soon.

Tech-Newb

Oct 14, 2015
Visit site

MAYBE the update is pulled back because of a bug.

Posted with ❤Love❤

CattieBrie

Sep 5, 2011
Visit site

The same thing happened to me yesterday. I got a notification that a security update was available. There's no wifi for employees where I work ( :-( ) so I waited until I got home. When I tapped the notification at home last night, nothing happened. It says my software is up to date. My last update was April 6. The only updates available through Galaxy Apps were to Samsung Pay.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy