loving this phone more and more

Ripley

Dec 12, 2011
Visit site
hi
well a month in with my s6 Edge just love it!!
have also found out some surprising things.....is the s6 Edge secretly waterproof??
i certainly wouldnt recommend going deep sea diving with it but....a friend of mine came in from a night out lets just say he was a tad tired and emotional decided to take a bath lent over and yup out fell his edge he fumbled for it for about a minute i will not offened your ears with what he was saying but he eventually manage to fish it out (see what i did there)!
anyway he rang me on his soggy phone to tell me i was a bit sceptical but he was adamant that the phone had been fully immersed
there seems to be quite a few stories and blogs about this im certainly not about to chuck mine in a bowl of water! wonderd if anyone else has heard about this
i take no responsibity if you decide to take a bath with yours!:):)

H3aTeRzz

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
"Most: of the newer line of phones, are making the, Water Resistant. They'll never say, "water proof," as there is always a possibility that water can reach an area, not supposed to reached, and cause damage. Do a youtube search on any device you're about to buy, most times there are crazy people putting videos online of them trying to kill a perfectly good phone, under water :-D

BigCTM

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
I am really liking this phone too. Got it cheap and honestly have no desire to spend more on the S7...This thing is fast and the camera is top notch.

Posted via the Android Central App

Ripley

Dec 12, 2011
Visit site
yep really fast! i got mine cheap too (it was a gift)! but they sell here in the U.K. unlocked for around £400
i like the look of the s7 but to me it does just look like a bigger version of s6 and apart from actually stating that it is waterproof i really see no differance
wouldnt swap my s6 thats for sure!

Tech-Newb

Oct 14, 2015
Visit site
So far i like my new S6 edge. Its a lot faster than the S5, more premium design and feeling when you hold it. The only downside is the battery is worse than S5. It hardly last me a day with moderate usage. It gets hot often too but no throtlling felt.

Posted with ❤Love❤

TheGoodNamesAreGone

Jun 15, 2016
Visit site
Not waterproof, but I do believe it is water resistant to some degree. Have seen various submersion tests on YouTube, but I certainly would not recommend going for a plunge with it.

Ripley

Dec 12, 2011
Visit site
hi
i had a j5 before my edge and yes the battery on my edge is not as good ...but i still get at least 65% by the end of the day when im at work and at least 50% after even heavy use mine doesnt get overly hot either
how long have you had yours?
have you updated to Marshmallow?
you probably know much more about it than me but ive never had any real problem with battery or overheating

Ripley

Dec 12, 2011
Visit site
i have after what happen i went on line to see if this was unusual
where do these people get these phones!! they have at least 3 brand new phones.....then chuck them in a bowl of water to "test" them!
what jobs do these people have?...and are they hiring?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12