s6 edge camera problem

jhevie09

Jun 19, 2016
Visit site
i was in samsung store and i compared mine to their samsung s6 edge but theres a different between them. the s6 edge from samsung store has wider and brigther image while taking pic but mine is not like them. what is the problem? is it because of the firmware of marshmallow and lollipop or what? how much also the replacement for front camera for s6 edge? thanks in advance guys!

Ikeman90

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
all good questions you should have asked at the store. haha but seriously tho we have no idea what difference you saw or the specifics of the model you compared it to. If you can, id suggest go back and ask them why its different. If it is the same phone you compared to it to then i don't see any good reason yours shouldnt be as clear

jhevie09

Jun 19, 2016
Visit site
all good questions you should have asked at the store. haha but seriously tho we have no idea what difference you saw or the specifics of the model you compared it to. If you can, id suggest go back and ask them why its different. If it is the same phone you compared to it to then i don't see any good reason yours shouldnt be as clear

i compared with the same unit that why im bothering why they have difference although i have the same unit as they have.
or my camera has defect or what?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12