Why are my emojis gone and my keyboard is completely different?

Hailey Mangum

Apr 15, 2014
Visit site
Why are my emojis gone and keyboard is completely different.

Earlier today everything was normal. Now my emojis are gone, my long press on the keys won't let me select the extra characters, like commas and question marks. I actually have to select them now. I am highly annoyed at that. Does anyone know how to get my emojis back? Plus, it keeps saying "Keyboard has stopped" and that freezes my phone. Thanks.

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Re: Why are my emojis gone and keyboard is completely different.

Earlier today everything was normal. Now my emojis are gone, my long press on the keys won't let me select the extra characters, like commas and question marks. I actually have to select them now. I am highly annoyed at that. Does anyone know how to get my emojis back? Plus, it keeps saying "Keyboard has stopped" and that freezes my phone. Thanks.

Welcome to Android Central!

Try going to settings, applications, all apps, find the Samsung Keyboard app if that is the one you use. Go in the app and click clear data, that should reset the app to factory and may fix all of the issues.

Dman247365

Jun 30, 2016
Visit site
Re: Why are my emojis gone and keyboard is completely different.

I did almost everything; deleten apps, resetten Keyboard, restarting Gsm,... the emobutton is still missing. I think it is the upgrade of Facebook that has caused the problem. All help is welcome. Tia.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Artistnos