How to install firmware on a Galaxy s6 edge?

zerviva

Jul 23, 2016
Visit site
So, after trying to install xposed my phone got stuck in a bootloop. After tampering around trying to wipe my phone, ***** me managed to delete the OS. I am on an SM-G925F, and have tried to reinstall the firmware using Odin, which just says "FAIL!" after clicking start. I have also tried using Kies 3 but apparently the s6 edge can't be used on there. I have tried both methods with different cables and usb ports.

Any help will be greatly appreciated, considering I don't think my provider will repair it after my mess-up, especially after rooting it. I'd like to use Android 6.01. by the way.

Tobym1982

Nov 21, 2016
Visit site
Volume down power and home button same time and when u find the fitmware u want flash it through odin and the first mm 6.0 is the nest

Gandura123

May 26, 2017
Visit site
Good day everyone! I'm having an issue with my S6 Edge after I update it to Nougat. The problem is it fails to play audio and video files. I alreaday tried wiping the cache partition as well as doing a factory reset but the problem still persist. However, the problem is solved when I do a restart but it will then reappear after 1 or two days.

I'm thinking of installing a firmware from sammobile. Would that solve my problem? Thank you for your help.