[Help][Stock Firmware] to choose the right Stock firmware version

fraizer

Sep 7, 2016
Visit site
Hi everybody

(Hope youl understand my poor english ^^)

Here are my Samsung S6 Edge Polish ... (info via: * # 1234 #) (i order in france for a french version but amazon.fr sent a polish one...)

SM-G925F

LRX22G.G925FXXU1AOE3

AP: G925FXXU1AOE3

CP: G925FXXU1AOE3

CSC: G925FOXX1AOE4

according to the CSC I have this version Android 5.0.2 Polish:

Download firmware: G925FXXU1AOE3_G925FOXX1AOE4_XEO - SamMobile

Here the list of (France) French versions there are 6 versions 6.0.1 ... :/

Firmware for Samsung SM-G925F - SamMobile

Issue that is important to me:
(I will not install a version 6.0.1 without understanding the listed PDA, CSC numbers of this web sit. because on the same web sit i update a s6 edge Plus (german version) with the right number PDA, a PDA number of the the same phone but officialy originaly a french version 5.1.1 and after i done everythings well with Odin the phone Start with an Italian version instead of French (on websit it was wrote a french version..). More after that i try to update the phone with this 5.1.1 italian version by using the phone with wifi to try to put the 6.0.1 Normaly like any normal update (in italy version 6.0.1 was available for a while) The phone told me i had the last firmware avaible... (its the 5.1.1 wjen normaly have to update to 6.0.1... i did this update 2 weeks ago) it is not very serious and scary at the same time I have important personal information of customers / doctors.

1- This 6 versions of 6.0.1 French version are different on what ?

2- How to choose the right version ? (like i wrote before On the same web sit I tried a version 5.1.1 in french for S6 Edge Plus and I had finaly an Italian version when i have to finish with a French version)

Thank you in advance :)