How can I fix a problem with knox triggered on ATT Galaxy S6 Edge (sm-g925a)

A

AC Question

I bought this unlocked ATT phone and it has TERRIBLE battery life. It has SuperSU but no binary files and the knox is triggered. I have tried third party apps and debloater but they won't work. The knox is just destroying my battery life and I have to keep battery saver on and airplane mode on just to barely get through the day with the brightness all the way down. It dies in my pocket. If I can root it, then get root uninstaller to remove knox or something that would be great. I really don't want to break this. Please, please help me out. Can't find any videos that fit my needs, and autoroot doesn't have my device rom file and pingpong root just says it error when you press get root. If you know anything at all please share.

Tech-Newb

Oct 14, 2015
Visit site
Just unroot the phone and factory reset it. Knox cannot be undone. Once it triggers, there is no way to untrigger it. And knox dont have anything to do with your battery life. With knox triggered, you cant get any official OTA updates but you still can flash the update. And knox enabled apps cant be used.

Also, maybe your battery is dying and needs to be replaced.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coehlcke