Brandon

Attachments

• Screenshot_20161218-210020.jpg
    Screenshot_20161218-210020.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 31

blz2

Jul 7, 2011
Visit site
That was like reading the comment section on a public Facebook post: average age 14 :)

I didn't see CarrierIQ as you suggested so I just Force Stopped IntelligenceService and IntelligenceService2. I'm not expecting it to help.

Thanks for the reply

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
That was like reading the comment section on a public Facebook post: average age 14 :)

LOL:D

By the way, CarrierIQ might be considered a "system app," so in your App Manager, tap More and see if there's an option to Show System.

blz2

Jul 7, 2011
Visit site
I showed system apps...didnt see anything for CarrierIQ. I still get the message every couple hours :/

blz2

Jul 7, 2011
Visit site
This error pops up about 15 times a day now. But that's not where my problem stops. I watched the Edward Snowden movie and of course overreacted with conspiracy theories. So I put some pictures of my butt on my phone in case the CIA was snooping. That was all fun and games until I open Google Photos on my work laptop and there, to be forever saved on my hard drive, was my butt. Then I panicked and stuck an electric magnet on my laptop.
Long story short, I'm looking for a job.

OnMy2ndGP

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
This error pops up about 15 times a day now. But that's not where my problem stops. I watched the Edward Snowden movie and of course overreacted with conspiracy theories. So I put some pictures of my butt on my phone in case the CIA was snooping. That was all fun and games until I open Google Photos on my work laptop and there, to be forever saved on my hard drive, was my butt. Then I panicked and stuck an electric magnet on my laptop.
Long story short, I'm looking for a job.
That's the funniest I've read all day bruh! ??????????????????????????????

I hope you really didn't lose your job tho. ??????