Samsung Galaxy S6: What we want to see

anon(9100026)

Sep 22, 2014
Visit site
Much less bloatware for the global versions
Pure 64 bit Exynos 7420 with 14 nm architecture nd also a significantly improved snapdragon variant both with GPUs that will conquer Tegra K1
Meaningful reasonable practical battery juices with even better Quick Charge technology than what is introduced with Note 4
Full metal body that will look nd feel as much attractive as the defenders from HTC's One nd LG's G series
Keep the screen size at 5.1/5.2" with 2k display
Astonishing camera that will blow away people's mind
Pure H.265 encoding and decoding with AC3 nd DTS audio codec support
Much better speaker
Clever bezel optimization

Sent from my G3

Last edited:

Eli_C

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
3.5 GHz Octa core processor
Snapdragon 810 64 bit
Adreno 430
4gb DDR5 ram
64 GB of internal storage
30 megapixel f/1.7 Sony camera in rear
10 megapixel wide angle f/2.0 camera on the front
4700 MAh battery
IP78 waterproofing
NFC
Stock Android
5.1 inch screen
Back, Home, And recent apps buttons (off screen) and in that order

Pretty good list, but some are just NOT going to happen. Stock Android from Samsung is not going to happen unless Samsung and Google made a deal when Google sold Moto

We don't need more MP in a camera, we need BIGGER pixels! 2micron pixels @ 12-16MP would be amazing - see http://forums.androidcentral.com/android-concepts-dream-devices/456528-dream-cell-phone-camera.html
OIS wasn't on your list but should be, and likely will make it now that its in the Note 4
Laser focus like the G3 would be cool
A second rear (and front) camera with infra-red pixels would be great like the M8 and Google's project tango. The second front facing camera could do 3d facial mapping for unlocking the phone
1440 will likely make it since its in the Note 4 - not sure its a good thing though 1080 is enough
I'm all for a large battery and anything 3000+mAh would be great, but I doubt we'll see 4000+
Always listening feature (like Moto X) with voice print (so it can be used with a locked phone)
Front facing stereo speakers

Please DO NOT INCREASE THE SCREEN SIZE
Please SHRINK THE PHONE SIZE

Last edited:

goober_george

Sep 29, 2014
Visit site
I essentially just want a metal build of the S5 maybe with slightly rounder edges and a slightly smaller screen between 4.8 inches and 5.0. I feel like the S5 is a tad too big.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781