Samsung Galaxy S6 Release Date and Spec Rumors

randun

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
A phone is different things to different people. For some call quality is paramount but as long as I can understand the other party and they can understand me I'd rather the manufacturers focus on other features that'll undoubtedly get used more often. ...like the camera or UI.

True. For me, the focus would be on UI vs camera but that's just me.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 (SGH-I337) using Tapatalk Pro

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
I only pointed out the camera but, in general, I am more focused on OS with slimmed down TouchWiz and chipset specs and with how they perform as a whole.

Posted via my Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Tablet

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
I only pointed out the camera but, in general, I am more focused on OS with slimmed down TouchWiz and chipset specs and with how they perform as a whole.

I've never ever had a problem with the TouchWiz back-end and had never spent any quality time with the TouchWiz launcher...always replacing it asap.

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
Toyed with Nova launcher at one point. The rumored TouchWiz is a bit closer to being so much like the Nexus experience. Wouldn't it be interesting to see Tizen on a future Galaxy S series?

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
Three to four weeks for US carriers? Hopefully, AT&T is first out of the blocks. When they start pre-orders, that would be a great day.

Posted via My Samsung Galaxy S4 Handheld Device

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarcosVo