Samsung Galaxy S6 Battery Life

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
Like to see 3000mAh at best. Otherwise, you sacrifice the thinness of the device. Optimized TouchWiz and Lollipop can also help reduce the need for a larger battery.

Posted via My Samsung Galaxy S4 Handheld Device

sigma24

Nov 14, 2014
Visit site
Well, the only thing I am looking for Galaxy S6 is that it should be compatible with adaptive chargers so that it doesn’t take so long to refuel like the latest Nexus 6 or Galaxy Note 4.

Qwik Ster

Jan 17, 2015
Visit site
I love my Galaxy S4 & was holding out for an S6. Thing is, there's too many concepts & rumors. Even if I beat the hell out of it playing online games & such, it still lasts all day. The "maybe" not having a removable battery thing would kill that idea. That travel spare whether you need ut or not is a warm fuzzy. Love the looks on iPhone users looking for an outlet. Suckers! 😂

Crimsonforce

Dec 16, 2013
Visit site
I hope the GS6 gets better standby time than the GS5, or really all android phones. I have an iPhone 6, in addition to my GS5, and the iPhone 6 can sit idle for 24 hours and only lose 1 or 2 where as my GS5 will lose much more than that..

grn4frk

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
I'm a little concerned about the rumored battery size of 2550. I believe the s5 is bigger and if the 6 has QHD then there is no way it will last that long. I might get off the Motorola train if the rumors about debloated touchwiz are true. I love my X but I want better battery life/more memory.

Posted via the Android Central App - Moto X (2nd Gen)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MickTavia