T-Mobile basically shows off the Galaxy S6

msavic6

Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Actually that spigen case leak showed a case for the S6 edge!

Posted via the Android Central App

I just saw Spigens Picture and I'm surprised they made cases for the S6 Edge. Not sure if I'm sold on the Edge variant though, I'm leaning towards the regular one at the moment.

Here's the picture for anyone interested.
uploadfromtaptalk1424726032550.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

mountainman

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
I just saw Spigens Picture and I'm surprised they made cases for the S6 Edge. Not sure if I'm sold on the Edge variant though, I'm leaning towards the regular one at the moment.

View attachment 164532

See, that leak (like all the other leaks) shows the single-edged S6. This will be just like the Note Edge. I knew those Dual edge rumors were fishy.

BTW - I'll take the Tough Armor

smooth4lyfe

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site

View attachment 164532

I doubt this is how it would look like....looks too much like the Note Edge...I read that the edges on the S6 Edge were not as "bent" as the Note Edge

swharshbar

Apr 22, 2014
Visit site
I really want the droid turbo, and really never was a galaxy fan but this phone looks pretty slick. In a couple months, this may be my next phone. I've been in my Maxx HD for 2.5 years now.. and considering either the turbo or this new 6.

Wildo6882

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
Looks good. I'm looking forward to next Sunday. Also, I wonder if them putting this out so early is any indication that the phone will have a shorter than usual wait time from announcement to release.
I'm hoping for a short release time, too. The wait time for the Note 4 was absolutely ridiculous.

Jdroids

May 7, 2012
Visit site
Looks good. But I'm not that fussy about edge screen and probably will end up getting regular S6. Chances are regular S6 will carry a little larger battery too.

Seems like Samsung and HTC swapped their positions regarding the design approach this time around. HTC has been praised for metal unibody of M7/M8 on tech medias while Samsung was heavily criticized for iterative design language of S4/S5. But hardware in S5 is very good still. I don't think HTC can afford doing that Apple, Samsung have been doing in the past given their market position.