Best Minimalistic Clear Case

PsychDoc

May 28, 2011
Visit site
I'm virtually certain that I'll be buying the S6 on April 10th. Not sure whether the "regular" S6 or the Edge but definitely one of the two. This thing is so incredibly gorgeous I think it would be a sin to cover it up. Thus, I'm going to be looking for a clear case that affords some protection but adds minimal bulk.

Any ideas?

smooth4lyfe

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
This Verus one is pretty good, its clear and looks pretty good too
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU4261653
71J6yRpqSCL._SL1500_.jpg

I personally want one with a wrist strap, so I may end up getting this Ringke one. I just don't like that its a hard case and I think silicone cases are more protective than hard ones
Amazon.com: Galaxy S6 Case - Ringke FUSION Case [Dust Cap&Drop Protection][CRYSTAL VIEW] Shock Absorption Bumper Premium Hard Case for Samsung Galaxy S6 - Eco/DIY Package: Cell Phones & Accessories
71T5Ov2BWEL._SL1500_.jpg

Gekko

Banned
May 15, 2010
Visit site
I'm virtually certain that I'll be buying the S6 on April 10th. Not sure whether the "regular" S6 or the Edge but definitely one of the two. This thing is so incredibly gorgeous I think it would be a sin to cover it up. Thus, I'm going to be looking for a clear case that affords some protection but adds minimal bulk.

Any ideas?

my advice is to make sure you get a case made out of "TPU". i find it to be the best tradeoff of minimalism and protection.

good luck.

johnriii

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
I just need a case that will give me much better grip than the actual phone, with minimal size increase. These look like they would do the job.

Posted via the Android Central App

sparker04

May 21, 2014
Visit site

Any ideas?

Verus is having a sale on the clear one. There's a thread here with the coupon code. If I remember correctly I think you can get the clear one for $4.99

rebeccathomp

Banned
Mar 2, 2015
Visit site
I'm thinking of putting on both case and screen protector should I decide to go this route. There are lots of affordable screen protectors on Amazon with better qualities and lots of hard cases on sale too. I'm eyeing for KlearCut screen protector and Verus or Spigen TPU cases.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad