Galaxy s6 IRON MAN EDITION!!

lindseybp

May 7, 2010
Visit site
But RDJ works for HTC, they would need him to promote it.

Sent from my Venue 8 7840 using Tapatalk

I think they would sell a ton regardless of whether he promotes it or not. Just put up some clips from the movie, he doesn't need to approve that as marvel owns it. This would be an awesome phone!!!!

procol

Apr 9, 2013
Visit site
How about this green monster? :D Though it doesn't look splendid as Iron Man one, it goes well with Android's own color.

2015030314030170554_2.jpg

procol

Apr 9, 2013
Visit site
IMHO, Iron Man theme edition seems highly practical, though you can't guarantee the official collaboration with Marvel. Samsung tried this Iron Man color theme before with their Tizen phone.

gsmarena_001.jpg

Rumors say the limited Red+Gold edition of S6/S6 Edge will head to Chinese market.

OhReaaaalye

Mar 3, 2015
Visit site
vice-president of Samsung mobile marketing team just confirmed that they are seriously considering making this happen using their partnership with Marvels.:

m.biz.chosun.com/svc/article.html?contid=2015030801321

sorry that it's fully in korean. i suggest using google translator

Last edited:

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
I can see themes exploding in Play Store or the Samsung Store.

Posted via My Samsung Galaxy S4 Handheld Device

procol

Apr 9, 2013
Visit site
http://m.biz.chosun.com/svc/article.html?contid=2015030801321

Regarding these special edition, Younghee Lee, VP of mobile marketing(who appeared as the master of ceremony in the Unpacked event in MWC 2015) told to Korean journalists as follows...

“갤럭시S6 어벤져스, 아이언맨 에디션이라고 불리는 제품 이미지를 본 적 있다”며 “삼성전자는 작품의 제작사인 마블과 파트너십을 맺고 있어 소비자들이 스페셜 에디션을 진정으로 원한다면 충분히 고려할 수 있다”고 말했다.

"I've seen the product images (circulating on the web) called as Galaxy S6 Avengers/Iron Man edition. Samsung Electronics have the partnership with Marvel entertainment, so in case consumers truly want those special editions we can consider (the collaboration)."

이 부사장은 “스페셜 에디션의 의미가 배경화면 테마, 액세서리, 제품 등 어디까지 될지 모르겠지만 충분히 콜라보레이션(협업)을 진행할 수 있다”며 “우선 월페이퍼(배경화면), 오픈테마에 적용할 계획”이라고 말했다.

"I'm not sure about the extent those special editions can achieve like wallpaper themes, accessories, the products, etc. but it's highly possible we could do the collaboration. We will apply to wallpapers and themes first."

Actually, it's already there. AFAIK, among the themes Samsung showed the first time in MWC with S6/S6 Edge was the Avengers theme.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
It would be cool, but likely not practical given the number of versions, memory options, carrier issues. But, if we could order one from our carriers and wait for it I would be down with that.

Liperim

Sep 29, 2013
Visit site
The most beautiful version - Thor and Hulk edition. All the manufacturers have done to their own devices in the same color, it would be more beautiful devices.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrewsmith