[ POLL ] What is the most significant new Galaxy S6 feature?

In your opnion, what is the most significant improvement brought by Samsung to the Galaxy S line?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ahj4513

May 23, 2014
Visit site
In your opnion, what is the most significant improvement brought by Samsung to the Galaxy S line?

Please vote and share your opinion!
Thank you for participating!

Here is the list of improvements on the new Galaxy S6
  • New phone body design [Metal + glass combination for a premium design]
  • Much improved processor [Octa-core CPU, really good hardware test scores]
  • RAM boost [2GB --> 3GB]
  • UI improvement [lighter TouchWiz]
  • Speaker relocation [back firing --> down firing]
  • Higher resolution screen [1080p --> 1440p]
  • Double edge for use with either hand
  • Removal of micro sd card slot [performance boost on the phone]
  • Improved camera [OIS + 5MP front facing camera]
  • Fast Charging
  • Built-in wireless charging modules
  • MST [ Samsung Pay]
  • Other [New fingerprint sensor, relocated headphone jack, colour options, etc]

Last edited:

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Aside from the built-in wireless charging, everything about the phone says "don't buy me" to me. No SD card? Non-removable battery? Not in my phone.

Myronmack

Apr 28, 2013
Visit site
So tired of the negative comments about the battery and micro SD card, get over it already! Anyway I'm excited about the improved camera.

Posted via the Android Central App

clevin

Nov 12, 2010
Visit site
love or hate it, big improvement is the looks. Is it worth the loss of functions? I say no, but others surely can have different opinions. All it matters, will be sale figures.

smooth4lyfe

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
For me its the design and the camera. Samsung was known for having horrible low light camera shots....this changes everything

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
Aside from the built-in wireless charging, everything about the phone says "don't buy me" to me. No SD card? Non-removable battery? Not in my phone.

I join the growing chorus of those who are tired of posts bemoaning the lack of expandable storage and swappable battery. If this device doesn't meet your needs, then buy one that does and vote with your wallet and stop whining which no matter how much you post will not change the reality of their exclusion. The topic is which features you like most and not giving you an opportunity to vent.

Posted via My Samsung Galaxy S4 Handheld Device

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
I join the growing chorus of those who are tired of posts bemoaning the lack of expandable storage and swappable battery. If this device doesn't meet your needs, then buy one that does and vote with your wallet and stop whining which no matter how much you post will not change the reality of their exclusion. The topic is which features you like most or view as most improved and not giving you an opportunity to vent.

Jaycemiskel

Trusted Member
Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
I think there's a lot to like. The camera and how it's always running is gonna be huge for me. Make it much easier for me to get good pics of my kids. After that, I would say the fingerprint scanner.

ahj4513

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Thank you for participating. If you haven't voted yet, please vote and let us know! One thing I should mention, if your #1 is the new fingerprint sensor, please press the other option :)