Samsung Galaxy S6 ubergizmo review is up

Jdroids

May 7, 2012
Visit site
Re: ubergizmo review is up

And it's written on 03/01/2015? Apparently he wrote about MWC demo unit.

Now I think even GSMarena did that for their review. They probably ran some benchmarks (including their own battery program) and played with camera on MWC unit. Then took some time to write up. Real review units usually get to reviewers about 10 days before release.

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site

Much more objective and concise. Biggest issues not the ones in the GSMArena article but moisture intrusion. Benchmark tests would imply that their test unit was closer to being market ready.

npaladin-2000

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site

Much more objective and concise. Biggest issues not the ones in the GSMArena article but moisture intrusion. Benchmark tests would imply that their test unit was closer to being market ready.

Except they apparently did this one at MWC.

npaladin-2000

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site

Just to confirm we are on the same page. This comment refers to the GSMArena review unit.

No, we're not on the same page. It refers to this one, you can tell from the photos.

It might also refer to the other one, but that just argues that they were reviewing the same version of the device.

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site

Looks like the Edge was used in this article and the GS6 was used in the GSMArena article. The Edge may have more tweaked and closer to release as its uniqueness with the dual curved edges might generate more interest.

lindseybp

May 7, 2010
Visit site

This uber "review" is not really a review in my opinion. Just a synopsis of MWC and their experiences with the phone. Shame on them for calling this their official "review". Exactly why I don't visit their site. Just trying to get clicks.

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site

This uber "review" is not really a review in my opinion. Just a synopsis of MWC and their experiences with the phone. Shame on them for calling this their official "review". Exactly why I don't visit their site. Just trying to get clicks.

Where did they source the bench mark scores from?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez