Samsung Galaxy S6 Who's waiting for the S7?

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Re: Who's waiting for the S7?

Perhaps the Note 5, but not the S7, I like bigger screens and I cannot lie, but a big screen can get in the way too.

IronCat21

Mar 15, 2015
Visit site

I got my s5 for a dollar off amazon, brand new in one of their promotions. If I could've gotten the note 4 for anywhere close to the s5, I would've since it's a superior device. Anywhere that's free is the place to be though ;)

STEVESKI07

Mar 10, 2015
Visit site

I got my s5 for a dollar off amazon, brand new in one of their promotions. If I could've gotten the note 4 for anywhere close to the s5, I would've since it's a superior device. Anywhere that's free is the place to be though ;)

I got a case for an S6 on sale for $1 the other day. That's kind of the same thing, right?

npaladin-2000

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site

I may wait to see if the S6 Active makes it to T-Mobile (purely for the larger battery) but no, I'm not waiting for an S7, and the Note series is too big for me (sweet spot is 5.1-5.3 inch screen).

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site

Got my Note Edge, Note 4, Note 3, and as of yesterday, a Gear S. No need for Samsung's iPhone this year. We'll see how I feel next February.

♻from the Note 4 📶

IronCat21

Mar 15, 2015
Visit site

I didn't believe people when they said how similar the s5 with Lollipop was to an iPhone 6. Then I got an s5, and I felt like I was on an iphone.. you sacrifice the smoothness of using the phone for the flexibility of an android. Lollipop I actually a lot quicker for me now after a reset. I just wish the phone wasn't so iPhone looking now. I guess that gets sales though...

Cobravision

Jul 18, 2010
Visit site

Sometime in December, when the shine rubs off of the S6 Edge and the S7 rumors and prelim specs come out, I'll be waiting for the S7.

Until then, I'm all about the S6 Edge.

mountainman

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site

I didn't believe people when they said how similar the s5 with Lollipop was to an iPhone 6. Then I got an s5, and I felt like I was on an iphone.. you sacrifice the smoothness of using the phone for the flexibility of an android. Lollipop I actually a lot quicker for me now after a reset. I just wish the phone wasn't so iPhone looking now. I guess that gets sales though...

This made me chuckle

robertc88

Oct 9, 2014
Visit site

If the Samsung S6 has to refresh apps when you are cycling through opened ones and if available memory is not that great when lots of apps are opened then I'm not a buyer. My Moto X 2014 on Lollipop handles things just dandy!! :)

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site

If the Samsung S6 has to refresh apps when you are cycling through opened ones and if available memory is not that great when lots of apps are opened then I'm not a buyer. My Moto X 2014 on Lollipop handles things just dandy!! :)
If your Moto X doesn't have to do that what makes you consider that the S6 might possibly need to when the S6's hardware is notably superior?

♻from the n.4 Prime✒🍫

clevin

Nov 12, 2010
Visit site

This seems to be purely dependent on hardware, and I do believe s6 would be vast superior than Moto X in this department.

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site

With the design language set on the GS6 and while we wait for reviews later this week ahead of preorders in the US, a design language change to the appearance of the phone....all aluminum chassis with a retro GS3 pebble. This would allow for military grade element proofing and a yes 2600 mAh battery and make the 20MP camera flush with the chassis.